Share Lobusch on Google+

Hello and welcome at our page explaining how to obtain the



With the Work Permit and Employment VISA Type "D" in your hand you can apply for temporary residence in Ukraine. The residence permit allows staying and traveling in and out of Ukraine without any restrictions for one year. After that extension application has to be filed.


Temporary Residence Permit (TRP), 5-14 business days
Step 1. Employment Visa Type D (time frame depends on the consulate).
Using the Work Permit you apply for the employment visa type D at any Ukrainian consulate.
Step 2. Getting your TRP (3 business days)
We will need you to arrive in Ukraine with the employment Visa D and come twice to the immigration office with your passport.
Step 3. Residence registration (three days)
Required docs: your TRP.
   Temporary Residence Permit cost is 1250,- USD, 100% guarantee, residence registration included
Interested? Please leave your contacts!
Visit us on Google+